Terms & Conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Bikram Yoga Southside may alter the information on its web site from time to time. Bikram Yoga Southside shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. Bikram Yoga Southside does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Bikram Yoga Southside excludes all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Before taking their first class, students will be required to complete liability waiver forms pertaining to any injuries sustained during class. Students will be required to complete a short questionnaire on their medical history and confirm that they are fit to participate in the class.
Return / Refund Policy
• Cancellations of orders made after 14 days will not be refunded.
• Cancellations of class packages made prior to 14 days will receive a credit towards a future pass within 7 days of receipt of cancellation email request.
• Availability in classes is not guaranteed; please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
• Classes cannot be booked in advance except by annual members.
• In the case of monthly direct debit payments, your subscription maybe suspended for up to 3 months provided that one month’s prior notice is provided. Payments from your account will not be debited during that period.
• Any student who is deemed by our staff to be unfit to complete the class will be unable to attend unless they can provide a doctor’s note certifying that it is safe for them to complete the class. If a doctor’s note is produced, indicating that the individual is able to attend the class, they will receive credit towards a future pass.
• If a student is unable to utilise a purchased pass due to an unforeseen medical issue, they will have the option to either receive a cash refund for the remaining credit, receive credit towards a future pass or transfer the remaining credit to another individual.
• May be returned within 14 days for exchange only. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
• Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange.
• Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges or refunds.
• Refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement in unavailable and customer does not wish to exchange for another product.
Seminars and Posture clinics
If you are unable to attend a seminar or posture clinic due to circumstances out of your control, (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a refund if you notify us prior to your session start date. However we do charge a 30% cancellation fee. This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund.
• NOTES: Service credits are valid for 30 days only!
If we are notified after your session begins, we can only give you a credit towards another program. This credit is nontransferable and accounts for only the sessions remaining in your program at the time you requested cancellation.
• There is no cash refund.
• There is no refund for merely changing your mind!
• We are here to get you results and these results cannot be achieved if you fail to attend the program!
• This is not negotiable.
Annual and monthly and memberships may be frozen for up to 3 times in a year for an agreed time period. Memberships will automatically resume after the specified period has elapsed.
Six Month Memberships may be frozen once within the six month period for an agreed time period. Memberships will automatically resume after the specified period has elapsed.
Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
We may use the information provided by you for the purposes of providing, monitoring, assessing and marketing Bikram Yoga Southside and to inform you of information, offers, services and products from time to time. Bikram Yoga Southside will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.
It is essential that you complete a medical waiver form before participating in your first class, disclosing any medical issues from which you have been diagnosed or suffer from. If you have an injury or pre-existing medical conditions which could affect you in the class, you are NOT authorised to take any class without our prior approval. In these circumstances please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ask you further questions. We may then request that you consult with your doctor before you take a class. Your doctor will be able to advise you as to your suitability for further physical exercise. The answers given by you do not in any way substitute for a medical examination.